Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome! Blog Information

Hello Everyone,

Most of you who met me know that I love kicking and talking about kicking. I try to keep in touch with many of my campers, and I try to provide them with as much support as possible with issues like off season training, recruiting, etc. Preferred methods of communication in the past have been facebook messages, emails and newsletters. The problem with emails and messages is that I often have to answer same questions over and over again. Newsletters allow me to get the information to many of you at once. But I have to keep it short since you probably do not want to read a 10 page newsletter. And I don't want to write it.

Thus, this BLOG.

I will post frequently.

In this blog, you will find:

- Training tips
- Recruiting information
- Analysis of NFL/College kickers and punters
- Update on former campers
- Upcoming kicking events
- Pictures/Videos of campers and counselors

Hope you enjoy!

Filip Filipovic
Head Coach of The Kicking Coach LLC
Phone: (773) 480 - 5425
Website: TheKickingCoach.com

No comments:

Post a Comment